sauergeek: (Condo)
[personal profile] sauergeek
I've just gotten some rather nice mid-high pile rugs, and I'd like to put furniture on them. Having seen the long-term results of furniture standing on carpet — dents that never really come out — I'd like to get feet for the furniture to keep the rug pile from getting crushed.

I'm looking for something like these — I picked up some at Tags to try — but with spikes an inch long. The ones in that package have spikes that are 1/4". Those feet worked better than nothing at all, but a 24-hour test with a table left dents that I expect would not be easily fluffed back out after a long stint of the table just being there.

My own searches for things like this have been particularly frustrating: not one seller or manufacturer I've found specifies spike length. (Additional frustration: many of the sellers give the full dimensions of the package the feet come in, rather than the dimensions of the individual pieces in the package.)

What I want is a manufacturer that made feet like that with spikes an inch long, in a variety of sizes. (Ideally, I'd get one that could handle my dresser, which has feet that are 4" on a side.) Does anyone know of where I could find this sort of thing?
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
Account name:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
HTML doesn't work in the subject.


Notice: This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.


sauergeek: (Default)

September 2017

3 456789

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 26th, 2017 09:57 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios